Do you know what’s happening in middleware? Budget crunch keeping you from attending industry gatherings? Bring the conference to your desktop. Take a minute (or a few hours) and attend the JBoss Virtual Experience.
Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 LIVE online
(on-demand February 16th – May 11th, 2009)
Join our executives, key developers, and your business peers. Attend keynote sessions for executive insight into the future of open source and the middleware roadmap for 2009 and beyond. Visit the Exhibit Hall and chat live with booth representatives. Come to the Networking Cafe for in-depth technical and business discussions, birds-of-a-feather chats, and live Q&A with our speakers.
Whether you’re a developer, enterprise architect, or senior IT manager, this one-day event will show you how JBoss can help you build, integrate, deploy, and manage mission-critical applications and services while lowering your costs without sacrificing performance, security, or functionality.
For updates, follow us on Twitter.
Here’s a few more details:
Keynotes with live Q&A:
- Business keynote by Jim Whitehurst (live event only) and Craig Muzilla
- technical keynote by Rob Cardwell and Sacha Labourey
Sessions with live Q&A:
- business, technical and government
- 2 panel discussions: Customer viewpoint and Developer panel
Red Hat booths, including:
- JBoss Enterprise Middleware
- JBoss Operations Network
- Customer Reference
- MRG (Messaging, Realtime, and Grid)
- Cloud Computing
Partner booths include:
- Freedom OSS
- Birds-of-a-Feather sessions with JBoss Rock Stars