Here’s a few things we spotted on the web this week. As always, if you see something neat, let us know.
- You know we love the watches from Tokyoflash. The new rogue design keeps us drooling.
- That’s not a walking spider… it’s a baby AT-AT!
- Gizmodo has an interesting piece on the birth of the OLPC
- I remember getting one of the space ice cream packets to sample in grade school. I might wonder if they’ve made improvements, but then I read this article on space cuisine from Discover magazine. So that’s a ‘no,’ then?
- In more little green laptop news, Amazon will soon be selling the OLPC.